The material appearing on this website https://root-and-limb.com (this “Site”), is provided as information about Root & Limb Pilates’s business, community, and people, and as a platform for online connection. The owner of this Site, Root & Limb Pilates and its directors, agents, employees and affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on the Site or material linked to this Site.
Any information on this Site is provided for promotional or informational purposes only and is not to be relied upon as a professional opinion. By using this Site, you accept and agree that following and using any information or recommendation provided on this Site is at your own risk.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the following carefully! Your access to and use of this Site is subject to legally binding terms and conditions which you accept and agree to by accessing this Site.
The following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) form a binding agreement (this “Agreement”) between you and Root & Limb LLC, a Limited Liability Company operating out of the State of California (“Root & Limb Pilates”). Root & Limb Pilates may modify, amend, supplement and replace these Terms and Conditions at any time without providing you with advance notice. Your continued use of this Site after any change means you have accepted the changed Terms and Conditions.
- Copyright. All materials created by Root & Limb Pilates on the Site are protected by United States copyright laws as original works. The absence of a registered copyright symbol does not mean that such materials are not protected as belonging to Root & Limb Pilates.
- Links to Third Party Websites. This Site may contain links to third party websites. All such linked sites, materials and pages are not under the control of Root & Limb Pilates and Root & Limb Pilates is not responsible for the content contained in any linked website nor for any losses or damages you may incur as a result of the use of any third party website. Root & Limb Pilates accepts no liability for any errors or omissions contained in third party websites. These links are provided to improve your use of this Site, enable you to connect with Root & Limb Pilates on various platforms, help Root & Limb Pilates offer the easiest services for you and conduct transactions.
- Use License. If Root & Limb Pilates has materials on the Site which you can download, permission is granted to download copies of the materials for personal, non-commercial viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- Refunds. Our refund policy for any of the services or products sold on the Site is as follows: All sales are final. All session and package purchases expire one year from their date of purchase, so if you fail to use them in that time they will disappear into the Pilates ether without a refund. If you wish to reschedule, cancel or modify any sessions or classes, you must provide at least 24-hour advance notice before they start.
- Disclaimer. Our goal is to share information in an informative, open, and honest way. That being said, any information and services provided on or through the Site is for informational and educational purposes only. What we share is the opinion and perspective of Root & Limb Pilates. The information and education is not intended or implied to supplement or replace professional advice. Before taking any action, please make sure you consult with a professional.
- No Guarantees. We make no guarantees about any particular results or benefit that you’ll get from our Site or our services. We will do everything to give you the tools to succeed, but we make no guarantees. We cannot be any more clear about this: we make no promises regarding results and make no guarantees whatsoever.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event shall Root & Limb Pilates or its affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to view or use the materials or content on the Site, even if Root & Limb Pilates has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
- Governing Law. Any claim relating to Root & Limb Pilates’s Site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Indemnity. As a condition of your use of this Site, you indemnify Root & Limb Pilates and its directors and affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting or arising from your use of this Site.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions and any other legal notices, policies and guidelines of Root & Limb Pilates linked to these Terms and Conditions or contained on this Site constitute the entire agreement between you and Root & Limb Pilates relating to your use of this Site and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written), claims, representations, and understandings of the parties regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by Root & Limb Pilates. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of these Terms and Conditions to be unenforceable, that portion or provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effectuate the intent of the parties as reflected by that provision, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force and effect. Failure by Root & Limb Pilates to enforce or exercise any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that right. Paragraph headings are for reference only.