Sessions and Classes
- Studio sessions are 50 minutes.
- Virtual sessions are 55 minutes.
- If you are late to a session, the session will end at the scheduled time.
Scheduling and Payment
- All clients must register by filling out an online Intake Form and accepting the Liability Release before scheduling a session.
- All clients must have a credit card on file to schedule sessions.
- Payment is due at time of service.
- All purchases expire one year from the date of purchase.
- Root & Limb accepts Credit Cards, Checks and Venmo.
- Virtual sessions are held via Zoom, FaceTime or Skype.
- Zoom links are emailed to the email on file in the client’s Mindbody profile. If Skype or FaceTime is preferred you will receive a call at the session’s scheduled time.
- Recording of virtual sessions is not permitted.
- Root & Limb is not responsible for technical multifunctions beyond our control.
Intake forms and Waivers
- All clients must register by filling out an online Intake Form and accept the Liability Release before scheduling a session.
- All sessions are held to a 24 hour cancellation policy.
- If a session is cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment time the full price of the session will be billed to the credit card on file, forfeited or deducted from a package.
Health and COVID 19 procedures for in studio sessions
- Proof of COVID Vaccination is required for all in studio sessions.
- As this time masks are required for in person session as per CDC recommendations and state and city mandates.
- If you do not feel well, have a temperature, have been in contact with an ill person or think you have been exposed to COVID-19 please stay home.
- Studio Sessions are 50 Minutes to allow for cleaning in between sessions and to limit contact between clients.
- Please wash hands in the studio’s sink before your session begins.
- Use provided hand sanitizer before touching props, loops, or equipment.
- Studio equipment, props and any other surfaces touched will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after each session with single use towels and recommended cleaning and disinfecting products.
- If you do not feel you want to come to the studio after scheduling an in studio session, you are always free to change your scheduled in studio session to a virtual session without penalty or loss of the session.